A variety of other programs run by the government are announced by the state governments of every state and one of those schemes is called the Jan Aadhaar scheme. The scheme is part of the Rajasthan scheme. This scheme is a “one number, one card, one identity” scheme. In the scheme, you’ll receive the card which is known as Jan Aadhaar Card, under this scheme, every family member will receive an identification number for the family of 10 and each member will be provided with an all-purpose Jan Aadhaar card free of expense with an 11-digit identification number.
This time, I’ll tell you the entire story of Jan Aadhar Card and Jan Aadhar Download, as well as Jan Aadhar Card Status and Jan Aadhar Update, using that you are able to benefit from the programs operated under Rajasthan’s Government of Rajasthan.
What are the major goals of the Jan Aadhaar Card?
Its primary goal is to create an index of the socio-economic and demographic information of family members and residents of the state, and also to offer acknowledgement to families and their members by providing ID and address records through Jan Aadhaar card. This is through that they can avail advantages with the aid of one card.
Benefits of Jan Aadhaar Card
- Cash benefits are transferred for beneficiaries eligible to receive them on their bank accounts via Direct Benefit Transfer or cash benefits that are nearer to home, following Aadhaar/Jan Aadhaar authenticating.
- Apart from the benefits from the government’s welfare programs for the citizens in the states, there is also an expansion of insurance services and e-commerce in rural regions.
- Effectively control and manage the electronic Mitra system, by placing it under the supervision of Jan Aadhaar Authority and regulating the system.
- In order to expand and improve the electronic and technological infrastructure of the state.
- Women empowerment, financial participation.
- Determine whether a family or members for schemes of public welfare programs offered to the public by government.
- When a person is claiming the benefits from various programs, it is necessary to recognize Aadhaar authenticating as the life document of the recipient.
Schemes that are covered under the Jan Aadhaar Yojna
The following strategies fall within this category:
- Chief Minister Chiranjeevi Health Insurance Scheme
- the public’s social welfare
- Public Information Portal
- secret contact
Documents needed for the Jan Aadhaar Card
- Aadhar card
- bpl card
- Card NREGA
- Ration Card
- Voter ID card
- PAN card
- Water bill
- Electricity bill
- Telephone bill
- The photo of the resident as well as the number of your bank account (bank account number and passbook).
How do I register for the Jan Aadhaar Card?
Follow the instructions to register your account to register
- First of all visit its official website “https://janapp.rajasthan.gov.in/janaadhaar/citizenDashboard“.
- The page will appear right in front of your eyes as shortly as you go to it the site, then click “Citizen Registration”.
- After you have clicked on the link, you’ll need to enter the information below before you.
Head’s Name (in English)
the date of the birth
- Input all the required information, then press “Submit”.
Steps to follow
The registration code will show on the screen. Note the number down, or capture a photo of the number.
Under it, you’ll be able to see a hyperlink that says “Jan Aadhaar Enrollment Link” You can click it.
In order to complete the data regarding the information of the head. For this case, you’ll need to complete Aadhaar card, address of residence along with other data in addition to the photograph.
Following this, you’ll be able to see two buttons beneath will be a different color, the first is “Save” and the second is “Add Member”, if you’d like to join the club that you wish to join, you’ll need select “Add Member”.
Following this, another screen is displayed before you, where you’ll need complete all of the details that pertain to the picture of the member and father’s name, mother’s name, birth date that was previously filled in should you wish to add a new member. You can then add them to the list by clicking “Add Member”.
Then, press “Radio” below the identical statement “Is your family complete”.
Once you have done that, click on the Save button.
Then, a prompt will be displayed on the screen “Do you want to save the final” following that, you need to hit the “Yes” button.
After that, a message about accepting Jan Aadhaar’s acceptance will be displayed on your screen.
Then you will see the receipt number. Note the number down, or make a copy.
You then go to the official site, following that, click “Upload Document”.
After that, you’ll be notified of an OTP via your mobile after you have entered the receipt number and click”Search” and then “Search”.
When you click on the link, each member as well as the relevant documents will appear on the screen in front of you.
After scrolling down, you’ll have to upload the entire list of documents that are in front of your the bank account number such as birth certificate, aadhar and birth number.
There will be two radio buttons, yes and no are displayed beneath the uploaded file beneath “whether the documents of all the members including the head have been done”, and then choose the “yes” radio button. After that, click send for confirmation below the document.
When you receive your Jan aadhar card, it will be right in front of your face, and you will be able to see all the details in it.
After that, you are able to apply for the scheme that you qualify for in accordance with the government of the state.
How do I Download Jan Aadhar Card?
If you’re looking to obtain Jan Aadhaar Card then you should follow the steps below to download Jan Aadhaar Card.
- To begin, go to the official site for Jan Aadhaar.
- A web page will be displayed right in front of your eyes as shortly as you log in Click on “Know Your Janaadhar ID”.
- After you have clicked on the link, you will see a webpage open right in front of you. complete the information that pertain to any family Id or Ack Id or Aadhar / Mobile data in the box right next to the.
- After entering the captcha number, you can click”Search” after entering the captcha “Search” button.
- Following that, the system sends an OTP to the personal mobile number you provided. Once you have clicked to complete the form, all data will become visible right in front of your eyes, following the click of the radio icon in black below the selection, select “E-KYC Jan Aadhar” below.
- If you do not have a registered one below the user will need to input the OTP then click”Verify” “Verify” button.
You will then have three options, including Enrollment ID as well as Jan Aadhaar ID, and “E-Card Download” and click below on “Download E-Card” below E-Card Download.
When you press, the Jan Aadhar card will be downloaded to your laptop.
How do I download Jan Aadhaar Card using the Jan Aadhaar application?
For downloading Jan Aadhar Card from Jan Aadhaar app, take the following steps:
- The first step is to open your Jan Aadhaar app.
- When you click the program, it displays four more options in front of you with images.
- You must click “Download E-Card”.
- This is where you input Jan Aadhar ID or Jan Aadhar ID.
- Following this, you will need to click “Get Family Member List”.
- Then, a list of names appears before you and you will be able to download your Jan aadhar card looking up your name in it.
How do I install the Jan Aadhaar App?
- First of all, click on “https://janaadhaar.rajasthan.gov.in/“.
- After that, you must scroll to the bottom, then when you have scrolled down, press the button that says “Jan Aadhaar Mobile App” and then press it.
- After you click, the system will take you to the Google Play Store.
- After that “Jan Aadhaar App” will appear before you Then you need to download it using “Install”, then you will be able to access all information through opening the app.
Jan Aadhar Card FAQs
Q. What is Jan Aadhaar Yojana?
Ans. Jan Aadhaar, the most popular card with one identity scheme the primary objective of this scheme is the creation of data bases of the demographics as well as socio-economic details of households of residents in the state. Jan Aadhaar will recognize the name and address of the family, along with the details of its members, as a valid document. The state directly credits the advantages of various cash schemes offered by them to the beneficiary’s banking account in a transparent and efficient manner.
Q. How many days does it take to make Jan Aadhaar cards?
Ans. The system generates Jan Aadhaar Card within 15 to 25 days.
Q. Does filling out the Jan Aadhaar enrollment or Jan Aadhaar Application Form incur any cost?
Ans. No. Jan Aadhaar enrollment is free and there is no cost to fill out the Jan Aadhaar enrollment form.
Q. Who is as the family’s head?
Ans. In general, the family can reach a consensus to name a woman over 18 years old as the leader of the household. If there’s not a woman who is 18 years old or older within the family, and there is there is no male of the age of 21 or greater, then any person who is over the age of 21 within the family will be the family’s head.
Q. Is Aadhaar registration required to enroll in the Jan Aadhaar Yojna?
Ans. Yes, Aadhaar registration required in order to apply for January Aadhaar registration?
Q. With which methods can you Download Jan Aadhaar Card?
Ans. For downloading the Jan Aadhaar Card You can download it on its official site or Jan aadhar application.